Pakistan’s parliament has approved of chemical castration of those convicted of multiple rapes. A bill to this effect was passed on Thursday, nearly one year after an ordinance was cleared by the Cabinet. The new legislation is in response to public outcry against multiple attacks on women and children.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence