Pakistan’s parliament has approved of chemical castration of those convicted of multiple rapes. A bill to this effect was passed on Thursday, nearly one year after an ordinance was cleared by the Cabinet. The new legislation is in response to public outcry against multiple attacks on women and children.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff