British naval vessels are in a race against time to recover an F35 jet which crashed in the Mediterranean on Wednesday morning. The jet is equipped with a radar which, reportedly, allows it to fly unseen in hostile territory. Russia is interested and the reports said Russian naval vessels are also homing in on the area where the jet crashed.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence