The horrific lynching of a Sri Lankan manager in Sialkot, Pakistan last week was a case of “youthful exuberance of Muslim youngsters,” said the defence minister Pervez Khattak. He was also quoted as saying “happens all the time”, adding that “When the youth feel Islam has been attacked, they react to defend it.”
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows