Ouster Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi has been sentenced to four years in prison on charges of incitement. Eleven other charges levelled against her range from violation of the official secrets act to Covid regulations and corruption. Suu Kyi has denied the charges, describing them as baseless.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff