The head of Mossad, Israel’s spy agency, vowed that Iran would never acquire nuclear weapons and warned that a bad nuclear deal between Iran and world powers would be intolerable for his country. He said Israel would do anything to ensure the threat from Iran is neutralized.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives