India has deferred the resumption of international flights due to concern over the new strain of the Coronavirus. The Directorate General of Civil Aviation said the decision was taken after consulting all stakeholders. It’s not clear when the decision to resume international flights will come. Earlier, flights were to resume on December 15.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way