Nepal’s Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli has resigned following a Supreme Court order on Monday. The court appointed Sher Bahadur Deuba. Nepali Congress chief, as the new prime minister and also reversed Oli’s dissolution of the House of Representatives. This puts a question mark on elections planned for November.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess