Nepal’s Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli has resigned following a Supreme Court order on Monday. The court appointed Sher Bahadur Deuba. Nepali Congress chief, as the new prime minister and also reversed Oli’s dissolution of the House of Representatives. This puts a question mark on elections planned for November.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives