Nepal’s Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli has resigned following a Supreme Court order on Monday. The court appointed Sher Bahadur Deuba. Nepali Congress chief, as the new prime minister and also reversed Oli’s dissolution of the House of Representatives. This puts a question mark on elections planned for November.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff