France’s Competition Authority has fined Google $500 million for allegedly violating orders to negotiate paid deals with news publishers. Orders issued last August said Alphabet Inc. must negotiate with publishers for permission to publish snippets on its platform. Deals have been struck with Le Figaro and Le Monde but not others.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff