France’s Competition Authority has fined Google $500 million for allegedly violating orders to negotiate paid deals with news publishers. Orders issued last August said Alphabet Inc. must negotiate with publishers for permission to publish snippets on its platform. Deals have been struck with Le Figaro and Le Monde but not others.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief