Russia is reported to have offered India three old Kilo class submarines for the token sale price of one rupee. But each sub will cost $250 million to refit since they are 25 years old and are being phased out by the Russian Navy. The Indian Navy’s indigenous conventional submarine programme has been dogged by delays and the addition of the three Kilos would help ensure force levels.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief