Pakistan’s National Command Operation Centre coordinating the fight against what seems to be the 4th wave of the coronavirus, has announced restrictions in major cities including Islamabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Multan. Markets will shut at 8 pm instead of 10 pm, 50 per cent work from home rule is being enforced and public transport will have only 50 per cent occupancy.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way