North Korea wants international sanctions on its import of refined fuels, imported liquor and suits to be lifted as a pre-condition for restarting talks on de-nuclearisation. According to South Korean intelligence, the liquor and suits are meant for distribution among the north’s elite, the inner circle that surrounds Kim Jong Un. Some necessities have also been tagged on but clearly nothing beats regime stability!
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff