North Korea wants international sanctions on its import of refined fuels, imported liquor and suits to be lifted as a pre-condition for restarting talks on de-nuclearisation. According to South Korean intelligence, the liquor and suits are meant for distribution among the north’s elite, the inner circle that surrounds Kim Jong Un. Some necessities have also been tagged on but clearly nothing beats regime stability!
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows