South Korea has detected two ballistic missile launches from the north’s east coast. They landed outside Japan’s exclusive economic zone. This is the sixth round of missile tests by the north in this month and flows from the decision to resume all suspended activities (long range missile launches and nuclear tests).
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff