South Korea has detected two ballistic missile launches from the north’s east coast. They landed outside Japan’s exclusive economic zone. This is the sixth round of missile tests by the north in this month and flows from the decision to resume all suspended activities (long range missile launches and nuclear tests).
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis