A police station was burnt to the ground in Charsadda, in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. A mob had descended on the station demanding that police hand over a man held for blasphemy. Police refused saying he was mentally unstable and moved him elsewhere.
June 30, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- “India Natural Leader Of The Indo-Pacific Region. Australia Excited By Defence Industries Here”
- India Needs Strong Maritime Security System, Says NSA Doval
- ‘Controversy Over Nepal Army Underscores Deeper Political Undercurrents’
- “‘Technical’ Mission Logical Step; Visas, Consular Services, Channels To Opposition Key To Strategy”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff