Sensitive British military documents have been recovered from behind a bus stop in Kent in southeast England. The 50-odd pages were reported missing by a defence ministry employee last week and recovered by a member of the public. The documents pertained to a plan to station British troops in Afghanistan after the US withdrawal later this year.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff