Sensitive British military documents have been recovered from behind a bus stop in Kent in southeast England. The 50-odd pages were reported missing by a defence ministry employee last week and recovered by a member of the public. The documents pertained to a plan to station British troops in Afghanistan after the US withdrawal later this year.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative