Sensitive British military documents have been recovered from behind a bus stop in Kent in southeast England. The 50-odd pages were reported missing by a defence ministry employee last week and recovered by a member of the public. The documents pertained to a plan to station British troops in Afghanistan after the US withdrawal later this year.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess