Pfizer’s experimental antiviral pill for Covid cuts the chance of hospitalisation or death by 89%, the company said. It had accordingly stopped further trials but plans to submit the interim results to the US Food & Drug Administration and seek approval for emergency use.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives