Rebel forces from Tigray are only a day’s march from the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa, but an assault on the city may not be imminent, according to various reports. The forces would have to fight their way through hostile Amhara territory. Ethiopians also recall with dread, the iron fisted rule of over three decades, of the Tigrayans when they dominated the central government before 2018.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence