Coronavirus infections are spreading at a quick pace with cases hitting new records in Tokyo, the authorities have warned. The Delta variant, they said, was leading to the spread of infections unseen in the past. Tokyo reported 4,166 cases on Wednesday while nationwide new cases totalled 14,200.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff