Coronavirus infections are spreading at a quick pace with cases hitting new records in Tokyo, the authorities have warned. The Delta variant, they said, was leading to the spread of infections unseen in the past. Tokyo reported 4,166 cases on Wednesday while nationwide new cases totalled 14,200.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border