In a nationwide televised address, Afghanistan’s President Ashraf Ghani did not indicate whether he intended to resign, merely saying “I will not let the imposed war on people cause more deaths”. He said he had begun extensive consultations with leaders, elders, political parties and international partners, “on achieving a reasonable and certain political solution”. He underscored that mobilisation of the armed forces was his top most priority, assuring that “serious steps are being taken in this regard”.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff