China has rejected renewed calls by the World Health Organisation to share raw data from the earliest covid-19 cases in Wuhan. Beijing insisted that the initial investigation earlier this year was adequate and claimed that the call for more data was motivated by political reasons.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border