Pakistani media reports claimed that China’s tech giant Huawei had spied on Pakistani nationals and accessed sensitive national security data. The spying was done by Business Efficiency Solutions, a U.S.-based software firm which collected data for use by the Pakistani government, but was directed by Huawei to send the data to China for trial runs.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds