Iran has resumed negotiations in Vienna on its nuclear programme with five of the partners to the agreement signed in 2015. The U.S., which walked out of the agreement under then President Trump, will receive messages from those taking part in the talks with iran, which refuses to meet face-to-face with the United States.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives