Iran has resumed negotiations in Vienna on its nuclear programme with five of the partners to the agreement signed in 2015. The U.S., which walked out of the agreement under then President Trump, will receive messages from those taking part in the talks with iran, which refuses to meet face-to-face with the United States.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff