South Korea’s air force chief has resigned, taking responsibility for the suicide of a woman sergeant who was sexually harassed by a male colleague. President Moon Jae-in has accepted the resignation of Gen. Lee Seong-yong, making him the shortest serving air chief. He had taken over last September. Moon has also ordered an investigation into how the air force handled the matter. Reports say there is evidence the air force tried to protect the organisation rather than the victim.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff