The Khmer Rouge Tribunal will hold its last round of hearings on the crimes committed when that genocidal regime was in power. Khieu Samphan, former head of state close to supreme leader the late Pol Pot, is expected to defend his record.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff