Prime Minister Narendra Modi has conveyed his best wishes to the Dalai Lama on his 86th birthday. In a tweet, Modi said he had spoken to the Tibetan leader on the phone and wished him a “long and healthy life.”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff