Myanmar’s military junta has filed another corruption charge against Aung San Suu Kyi, the 11th of its kind. She’s accused of receiving $550,000 as donation for a charity foundation named after her mother. It’s not clear when court proceedings will begin.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff