India has asked Pakistan to address shortcomings in a bill that gives the right of appeal to death-row convict Kulbushan Jadhav. The bill empowers the municipal court to decide whether any prejudice has been caused to Jadhav since he has not been granted consular access in accordance with a ruling by the International Court of Justice. India’s point is that a municipal court cannot be an arbiter in a case involving international law.
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess
- ‘No Election Can Alter The Realities Of POK’