India has asked Pakistan to address shortcomings in a bill that gives the right of appeal to death-row convict Kulbushan Jadhav. The bill empowers the municipal court to decide whether any prejudice has been caused to Jadhav since he has not been granted consular access in accordance with a ruling by the International Court of Justice. India’s point is that a municipal court cannot be an arbiter in a case involving international law.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff