Turkey’s President Recip Tayyip Erdogan appears to have stuck to his guns on the S-400 ballistic missile defence system during his meeting with U.S. President Biden earlier this week. State media in Ankara reported no breakthrough on the issue which had resulted in Washington removing Turkey from the F-35 programme. More meetings are expected between the two sides on this and other issues.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff