Turkey’s President Recip Tayyip Erdogan appears to have stuck to his guns on the S-400 ballistic missile defence system during his meeting with U.S. President Biden earlier this week. State media in Ankara reported no breakthrough on the issue which had resulted in Washington removing Turkey from the F-35 programme. More meetings are expected between the two sides on this and other issues.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess