The UK has recognised Covishield vaccines but Indian travellers entering the country will have to quarantine for 10 days. The UK said it is not convinced about India’s certification process, so even those fully vaccinated Indian visitors will have to quarantine. India has warned of reciprocal measures.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative