China says it will no longer fund coal-fired power projects anywhere in the world. This announcement was made by none other than President Xi Jinping in his recorded address to the UN General Assembly. He promised support for poor countries wanting to develop low carbon energy.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff