In the first visit by an Israeli leader to Egypt in a decade, Prime Minister Naftali Bennet called on President Al-Sisi at the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh. The latter appealed for calm in the Israeli-occupied territories while urging a comprehensive peace in line with the two-state solution. Bennet flew home after the meeting.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border