Israel has outlawed six Palestinian civil society groups claiming they are linked to the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), an internationally blacklisted movement that hijacked passenger aircraft in the 1970s. The Israelis say the groups forged documents to raise money for the PFLP.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better