In a move that could have a bearing on its border dispute with India, China’s parliament in a closed door session, adopted a new law on the protection and exploitation of land border areas. It enjoins the state to develop border areas and ensure infrastructure, public services and security.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds