China has launched a biodiversity fund with a seed capital of over $232 million to finance projects in developing countries. President Xi Jinping made the announcement at the COP15 Biodiversity Summit in Kunming, Yunnan province. But experts said China must make efforts to strengthen biodiversity in its supply chains and invest more overseas.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border