Iran’s newly elected President Ebrahim Raisi has welcomed talks with world powers to revive the 2015 nuclear deal but warned that the talks must not drag on, and underscored that his country’s missile programme was non-negotiable. He said he had no plans to meet U.S. President Joe Biden.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess