Iran is a global and regional problem and the Israeli military is ready to take action against it, the country’s defence minister Benny Gantz has said. Blaming Iran for the attack on an Israeli managed tanker off Oman, Gantz said Israel was readying its capabilities to cope with multiple fronts and was ready to strike.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows