France’s President Emmanuel Macron was in the former Islamic State stronghold of Mosul in Iraq, to send a message of support to the region’s beleaguered Christian minority. Criticising the slow pace of reconstruction, he promised that the French consulate would reopen and his government’s support of Christian schools would continue.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis