Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine has been approved for emergency approval for use among adults in India. Drug maker Cipla has been allowed to import Moderna’s Covid vaccine for restricted emergency use in India. The vaccine is already approved for use in the US by the drug authorities there.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess