India should remain impartial in the current situation in Afghanistan and not side with a “foreign installed” government in Kabul, says Suhail Shaheen, Taliban spokesman. He was quoted as telling an Indian TV channel that the Taliban were being looked at with hostility, a view which will not serve them in the long run. He said the Taliban appreciates Pakistan hosting thousands of Afghan refugees for decades, but his movement acts independently of Islamabad.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess