India should remain impartial in the current situation in Afghanistan and not side with a “foreign installed” government in Kabul, says Suhail Shaheen, Taliban spokesman. He was quoted as telling an Indian TV channel that the Taliban were being looked at with hostility, a view which will not serve them in the long run. He said the Taliban appreciates Pakistan hosting thousands of Afghan refugees for decades, but his movement acts independently of Islamabad.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border