India should remain impartial in the current situation in Afghanistan and not side with a “foreign installed” government in Kabul, says Suhail Shaheen, Taliban spokesman. He was quoted as telling an Indian TV channel that the Taliban were being looked at with hostility, a view which will not serve them in the long run. He said the Taliban appreciates Pakistan hosting thousands of Afghan refugees for decades, but his movement acts independently of Islamabad.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief