A U.S. delegation led by Afghan special envoy Tom West met Taliban officials ini Doha on Wednesday and called on the militant group to protect the rights of its citizens. It said the Taliban should uphold its public commitment of general amnesty and form an inclusive government.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows