A U.S. delegation led by Afghan special envoy Tom West met Taliban officials ini Doha on Wednesday and called on the militant group to protect the rights of its citizens. It said the Taliban should uphold its public commitment of general amnesty and form an inclusive government.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff