Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan has warned of the risk of civil war in Afghanistan if an inclusive government is not formed there. He said an unstable and chaotic Afghanistan could see anti-Pakistan groups using that country to destabilise his own. The Taliban has said it will address human rights concerns only after it is given international recognition.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff