Haiti’s President Jovenal Moise was assassinated in his home early this morning by people speaking in English and Spanish, Interim Prime Minister Claude Joseph said. Moise has been ruling by decree after legislative elections were delayed in 2018. No less than seven prime ministers have come and gone. Armed gangs have contributed to a surge in kidnappings that have destabilised the island.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess