Haiti’s President Jovenal Moise was assassinated in his home early this morning by people speaking in English and Spanish, Interim Prime Minister Claude Joseph said. Moise has been ruling by decree after legislative elections were delayed in 2018. No less than seven prime ministers have come and gone. Armed gangs have contributed to a surge in kidnappings that have destabilised the island.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff