Indonesia has become the new epicentre of the pandemic with the number of infections surpassing Brazil and India. The Delta variant is sweeping through the crowded islands of Java and Bali, leaving hospitals unable to cope with the deluge of cases. There were 57,000 new cases last Thursday, 1,205 deaths last Friday with the toll now topping 71,000.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story