Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and Dr. Abdullah Abdullah, Chairman of the High Council for National Reconciliation, will meet U.S. President Joe Biden in the White House on June 25. Jen Psaki, the White House Spokesperson, said “the visit will highlight the enduring partnership between the United States and Afghanistan as the military drawdown continues.” 11 district centres in Afghanistan have fallen to a Taliban offensive in the last 24 hours and the Defence and Interior Ministers have been replaced over the weekend.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way