Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and Dr. Abdullah Abdullah, Chairman of the High Council for National Reconciliation, will meet U.S. President Joe Biden in the White House on June 25. Jen Psaki, the White House Spokesperson, said “the visit will highlight the enduring partnership between the United States and Afghanistan as the military drawdown continues.” 11 district centres in Afghanistan have fallen to a Taliban offensive in the last 24 hours and the Defence and Interior Ministers have been replaced over the weekend.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess