Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and Dr. Abdullah Abdullah, Chairman of the High Council for National Reconciliation, will meet U.S. President Joe Biden in the White House on June 25. Jen Psaki, the White House Spokesperson, said “the visit will highlight the enduring partnership between the United States and Afghanistan as the military drawdown continues.” 11 district centres in Afghanistan have fallen to a Taliban offensive in the last 24 hours and the Defence and Interior Ministers have been replaced over the weekend.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff