More than 70,000 people took to the streets of Berlin, Cottbus and other German cities in protest against Covid measures. In particular, they are against moves to enforce mandatory vaccination. Government ministers said this was preferable to lockdowns.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff