The United Nations has suspended Iran’s voting rights after its failure to pay more than $16 million it owes. Tehran says it cannot pay because of U.S. sanctions. Secretary General Guterres held out the hope that Iran and four other countries could be allowed to vote if they could show it was due to conditions “beyond their control.”
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’