Facebook’s algorithms are helping the Myanmar military junta disseminate its propaganda, according to the rights group Global Witness. It says the algorithms prompt viewers to see and like pro-military pages that incited and threatened violence, pushed misinformation, praised the junta and glorified its abuses. This is despite Facebook vowing to remove all such content following the coup in Myanmar.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess