Europe must take responsibility for its own defence, French President Macron said after sealing a deal with Greece for three frigates worth over $3 billion. He urged Europeans to “stop being naive”, warning them that Europe must have the power and the capacity to defend itself.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border