Europe must take responsibility for its own defence, French President Macron said after sealing a deal with Greece for three frigates worth over $3 billion. He urged Europeans to “stop being naive”, warning them that Europe must have the power and the capacity to defend itself.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff