On the day North Korea fired a short-range ballistic missile into the seas off its eastern coast, South Korea launched its third indigenous submarine. The north is barred from developing such missiles but this was the third test this month. As for the south, the submarine built by Hyundai Heavy Industries has a crew of 50, can stay submerged for three weeks and will be armed with the locally developed missile.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff