Turkey’s President Erdogan is in New York to attend the General Assembly session of the United Nations. But it will also be an opportunity to meet his U.S. counterpart and put their relations back on even keel. Afghanistan could be the key here with Ankara offering to work with Washington.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff