Pakistan’s foreign minister wants the international community to be realistic about the Taliban, be patient and engage with them, not isolate. Shah Mahmood Qureshi said a roadmap for the Taliban should lead to diplomatic recognition and face to face talks with the militant movement.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff